Posted by Cori (don't eat the plastic grass) on Friday, 2 April 1999, at 7:09 a.m.
10. Anywhere near the Mr.Mom tapes.
9. Inside the vaccum cleaner.
8. In the kilt of said Scotsman.
7. Near the chemistry set in the sub base (let's not remind him, shall we?).
6. In any cleavage. (ouch!)
5. Anywhere IN or near the other boys' baskets.
4. By the polka band if they are playing. (stomped eggs are not easy to clean up, and the smell annoys the accordian player)
3. Anywhere near the croquet equipment! (PLEASE NO!)
2. At the door of Cimoli's basement (well you can if you want K. to go into a catatonic state for the simple reason that you want a peaceful Easter celebration).
1. Near the closet where the duct tape, tin foil and pimentos are kept.
Godiva -- Friday, 2 April 1999, at 2:51 p.m.
Posted by Raeve MacWench on Friday, 2 April 1999, at 10:01 a.m.
For personal safety, under no circumstances hide eggs anywhere on or near your own person!!!
Posted by Godiva on Friday, 2 April 1999, at 2:54 p.m.
Did he even get all the shells out of his nose?
Posted by Galatea on Friday, 2 April 1999, at 11:08 a.m.
They had the evil k'stupe strapped down in the basement. When I asked them what they thought they were doing, they guiltily responded that they were "hiding the eggs." I asked them if they seriously thought anyone would want them after *where they had been* and neither could see a problem with that.
Considering the pressure they were applying, I think the poor man's proctologist is the only one likely to find them anyhow.
Posted by Dreamfish on Friday, 2 April 1999, at 11:12 a.m.
or should I say"EWWWWW!" LOL..you just crack me up!I don't think I will be searching for eggies around your place, though.
This year's new target the K'Evil PrinciVAL!
Posted by Godiva on Friday, 2 April 1999, at 2:59 p.m.
They'll have to find a new place since his chronic anal-retentiveness means their favorite hiding spot is already filled with brains.
Perhaps his ears? It's not like he's using them.
Make him cry by all means.
Have Melvin and the Badger finished all those eggs from last year? I told them no new ones until they'd properly disposed of the old. Waste not, want not I always say.
Posted by Galatea on Friday, 2 April 1999, at 3:17 p.m.
The k'princiVAL has such a tight @$$ that they'd have to get a battering ram to get the eggs up there. Bwa ha. Plus, there's his head in the way too.
(Dang....you come out to play just when I have to go get my hair cut. Maybe I'll see you later)
Melvin, Easter, and Duct Tape...an Easter Top Ten
Top Ten Things You Won't Hear on Easter at the Kompound...